Greens Technology is a Best Rated Python Training Institutes in Chennai with Placements. Python is an interpreted high-level object-oriented programming language; it’s easy to learn because it has clear syntax and readability. Python offering dynamic data types, ready-made class and interfaces to many system calls and libraries. It can be extended, using the C or C++ language. Python is using by Google search engine, YouTube, NASA, New York Stock exchange and others. Python is used for process the text, numbers, image files, scientific data and anything else you might save on a computer. Training in Anna Nagar helps to get a better job in Chennai at python field.
Python Web Developer Job Description in Chennai:
- A Python Web Developer is responsible for writing server-side web application logic.
- Python web developers usually develop back-end components connect the application with the other third-party web services.
- Designing and implementing of low-latency, high-availability and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
Python Training in Chennai Anna Nagar:
Training in Anna Nagar is one of the best Python Training Institutes in Chennai. We are focusing Placement based hands-on training for Python Course. Our Python Trainers are taking the classes from basic level to Advanced Level. Our Students can get the job easily in MNC companies in Chennai once complete their Python Classes. Our Python Course content and syllabus are revised monthly once by our experienced trainers. Our Python training syllabus is designed for fulfilled to our student’s needs. So, you can get the up-to-date technical knowledge in Python field. Our 6+ years of experienced trainers are working hard to improve their student knowledge and helps to attend the interviews confidently.
Our Training center offering Python Training in various places around the Chennai. We are providing well infrastructure with fully equipped lab facilities to our students. We pay more attention to the needs of our students. Already we have trained more than 200+ Students in Chennai with placement. Python Training timing schedule on weekday classes, Weekend classes, Evening classes and Fast track classes. Our Python Course fees is based on student’s requirement and value for money. After completing Python Classes, providing free resume building classes, Aptitude classes, Mockup Interview Sessions.
Our Python Course syllabus covering some important topics like Python Introduction, Basic python syntax, Language component, Collections, Functions, Modules, Exceptions, Input and output, Classes in python, Regular Expressions, Advanced Concepts, Third party modules, Python real-time project and python placement training in Chennai.
Python Training Syllabus
Introduction to Script
- Difference between Script & Programming Languages
- Types of programming Language Paradigms
Introduction to Python
- Characteristics of Python
- Install Python with Diff IDEs
- Creating Your First Python Program
- Using Command Prompt and GUI or IDE
Different Modes in PYTHON
- Clear screen inside python
- Learn Python Main Function
- Shell as a Simple Calculator
- Python Implementation Alternatives
- Uses of Python in Data Science
- Working with Python in Unix/Linux/Windows/Mac/Android..!!
PYTHON NEW IDEs
- Debugging process in PyCharm
Variables in Python
- Python different numerical types
- Mutable Versus Immutable Objects
- String Functions, Methods
- String Multiplication and concatenation
- String Formatting Operator
- Structuring with indentation in Python
- Data Structures in PYTHON
Python Operators and Operands
- Python Assignment Operators
- Short hand Assignment Operators
- Logical Operators or Bitwise Operators
Python Conditional Statements
- How to use “if condition” in conditional structures
- if statement (One-Way Decisions)
- if .. else statement (Two-way Decisions)
- How to use “else condition”
- if .. elif .. else statement (Multi-way)
- When “else condition” does not work
- How to use “elif” condition
- How to execute conditional statement with minimal code
- How to use For Loop for set of other things besides numbers
- Break statements in For Loop
- Continue statement in For Loop
- Enumerate function for For Loop
- How to use for loop to repeat the same statement over and again
- Break, continue statements
Learning Python Strings
- Accessing Values in Strings
- Python String replace() Method
- Changing upper and lower case strings
- Using “join” function for the string
Sequence or Collections in PYTHON
- Advantages of Tuple over List
- Using tuples as keys in dictionaries
- Built-in functions with Tuple
- Built-in Functions with Set
- How to create a dictionary?
- Python Dictionary Methods
- Delete Keys from the dictionary
- Dictionary items() Method
- Python Dictionary in-built Functions
- How to define and call a function in Python
- Significance of Indentation (Space) in Python
- How Function Return Value?
- Types of Arguments in Functions
- Rules to define a function in Python
- Various Forms of Function Arguments
- Scope and Lifetime of variables
- Call By Value, Call by Reference
- Anonymous Functions/Lambda functions
- Passing functions to function
- map(), filter(), reduce() functions
- The from…import Statement
- Creating User defined Modules
- Python Module Search Path
Packages in Python
- Introduction to Packages?
- Importing module from a package
- Importing from Sub-Packages
Python Date and Time
- How to Use Date & DateTime Class
- How to Format Time Output
- How to use Timedelta Objects
- datetime classes in Python
- How to Format Time Output?
- Python HTML Calendar Class
- Unix Date and Time Commands
- What is a data, Information File?
- How to create a Text File
- How to Append Data to a File
- Read, read line ,read lines, write, write lines…!!
- Renaming and Deleting Files
Python OS Module
- Various OS operations in Python
- Python File System Shell Methods
Python Exception Handling
- Common RunTime Errors in PYTHON
- Chain of importance Of Exception
More Advanced PYTHON
Python Class and Objects
- Introduction to OOPs Programming
- Object Oriented Programming System
- Class variables and Instance Variables Constructors
- Basic concept of Object and Classes
- How to define Python classes
- What is Inheritance? Types of Inheritance?
- Python Multiple Inheritance
- Overloading and Over Riding
- Built-In Class Attributes
Python Regular Expressions
- What is Regular Expression?
- Regular Expression Syntax
- Understanding Regular Expressions
- Regular Expression Patterns
- Example of w+ and ^ Expression
- Example of \s expression in re.split function
- Using regular expression methods
- Finding Pattern in Text (re.search())
- Using re.findall for text
- Methods of Regular Expressions
Python XML Parser
- Difference between XML and HTML
- Difference between XML and JSON and Gson
Python-Data Base Communication
- What is Database? Types of Databases?
- What is Big Data? Types of data?
- Installing of Oracle Python Modules
- Executing DML Operations..!!
- The components of a web page
- Installing External Modules Using PIP
Unit Testing with PyUnit
- Types of Testings and Methods?
- Test scenarios, Test Cases, Test suites
Introduction to Python Web Frameworks
- Entry Widget, Text Widget, Radio Button, Check Button
- List Boxes, Menus, ComboBox
- Introduction to data Big Data?
- Introduction to NumPY and SciPY
- Introduction to Pandas and MatPlotLib
Introduction to Machine Learning with PYTHON
- What is Machine learning?
- What are the steps used in Machine Learning?
- Analytics vs Data Science
Internet of Things